Leading Through the Body: The Embodiment Conference (Free & Online)
Leading Through The Body: The Embodiment Conference
Online Session with Bettina Rothe
October 21, 12pm
Get your free ticket here: theembodimentconference.org
Come home to your body.
Free access to world-class teachers, practical tools for times of turmoil, and a supportive global community.
This event is for you if...
- You want to reconnect to your body and practise better self-care in these crazy times
- You’re looking for a big picture overview of embodiment
- You want to deepen your specialist knowledge
- You want to see how different embodied practices can work together
- You are a coach, trainer, or teacher who wants to work more with the body
- You care about the world and want to know how embodiment can make a difference
- You want to connect with people as passionate about embodiment as you
A message from the organizers:
We’re here to make the world’s embodied wisdom accessible to everyone. That’s what TEC is all about: changing the world, one body at a time.
This year’s TEC will be even better than the last: we’ve got more epic presenters, an ever-growing conference community, and our new portal makes finding your favourite sessions easier than ever.
There’s a lot to digest over the 10 days. We know it’s impossible to see every session live. That’s why the updated online portal helps you learn at your own pace and find what you’ll love with just a few clicks.
We love hearing stories of friendships and business partnerships born at TEC. That’s why we’ve made it even easier for you to meet and befriend other embodiment-lovers, locally and around the world.
If you’re looking to reconnect with your body, learn from the best teachers in the world, and join a warm community built around our shared passion, TEC2020 is the place for you. We’ll move, and shake, and laugh, and learn. Hell, maybe we’ll even end a rough year with smiles on our faces!
Date: Oct. 14–25, 2020 (Free & Online)
To see a full list of speakers visit: https://theembodimentconference.org
Day 1: October 21, 2020
Start time: 12:00 p.m. PDT